Member Conduct Rules:
These Rules set out the standards of professional conduct and practice expected from Members of steelandmetals.com. These Rules do not repeat obligations placed on Members by the general law. However, a failure to follow any guidance associated with the Rules is a factor that will be considered should it be necessary to examine the behavior of a Member.
Part I General Interpretation
1. In these Rules, unless the context otherwise requires, ‘Member’ means a, Seller or Buyer, registered with steelandmetals.com and staff members/ team.
Part II Communication
2. SteelandMetals.com will communicate with Members by any of the following:
e. In Person
Part III Personal and Professional Standards Ethical behavior
3. Members shall at all times act with integrity and avoid conflicts of interest and avoid any actions or situations that are
inconsistent with their professional obligations.
4. Members shall carry out their professional work with due skill, care and diligence and with proper regard for the technical
standards expected of them, no vague or misleading information to be provided.
5. Members shall carry out their professional work in a timely manner and with proper regard for standards of service and
customer care expected of them.
6. Members shall place bids/tenders only after carefully reading, understanding & agreeing to the clauses and terms.
7. Members shall not email or post any obscene, communal or political content/images on the website
8. Members shall co-operate fully with SteelandMetals.com staff and any person appointed/represented.