Simply click on Register, on the right side in the menu button on the home page. By clicking on Register a form will open where you have to fill the required fields related to Company Information. At the time of registration you have to provide your E-mail id, which will be your Login Id for sign in.
Also you have to download KYC form available on registration page and send back with the related documents filled in KYC Form @ email@example.com.
Along with the signed & stamped KYC form s, company’s PAN, GST & copy of visiting card is required at the time of registration.
Your account will get activated after review and verification of documents and you will get a notification mail & SMS once it’s active.
If you don’t remember your password, just follow the steps below:
1. Click Forgot Password.
2. Enter the email address that you have registered while creating your account, and click Send Email.
3. Follow the instructions in the mail to reset your password.
Please click the link in the email and enter new password. Then you’ll be able to create a new password and you will receive a reset password confirmation mail.
You can post your ad. Here’s how:
1. Login your account with your ID & Password.
2. Click on Post free Ad
3. Fill the required fields.
4. Wait and preview your add before posting.
5. Click Save.
6. You ad will get displayed once get approved.
You can also view the ads posted by other users on the Website.
You can reply to an ad by following necessary steps:
1. Login to your account.
2. Click on Want to Quote Price.
3. A chat window will open and you can post your response.
4. You will receive a mail notification when you get response for your ad.
To place a bid, you have to login to your account with the given Id & Password.
1. Click on Check box before title and Terms & Conditions then click on proceed to Live Bidding button.
2. Click on the title of the E-Auction and select the lots of your interest and proceed to bid Page.
3. Selected lots will appear on your screen to bid.
4. You can pace a bid simply by clicking on Submit button.